Hymenoplasty Surgery at GNH Hospital Gurgaon
Hymen reconstruction surgery, also known as hymen surgery, hymenoplasty surgery or hymen restoration, is the surgical repair of the hymen. Using a surgical technique, the torn edges of the hymen are put back together. If done correctly, to the visible eye, there is no apparent scarring and the hymen appears intact.
Types of procedure
- Basic stitching of a recently torn hymen.
- Typically handled days ahead of the wedding night, there’s the option of creating a bloodless membrane with or without the addition of artificial blood.
- A more involved procedure that creates an entirely new hymen from the lining of the vagina. This has a longer recovery period although it does include an authentic blood supply.
Why it is done
- Women who have had children and want to surprise their partners.
- Victims of rape.
- Women whose hymens have ruptured over the course of their lives.
- Women who are from cultures or ethnic backgrounds that considers intact hymens as proof of virginity.
- Women who are about to get married.
- Women who want to feel young again.
- Making that first night special
- Regaining a symbol of virginity
- To have a sense of personal ownership
Basically, if you decide to go this route you can rest assured that you’re in good company. Restoration is a lot more common than you’d think at first glance.
Doctor at GNH Hospital for BOTOX
- Dr. Shilpi Bhadani, Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgeon at GNH Hospital, Gurgaon India