Dental Implants at GNH Hospital Gurgaon, India
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants at GNH Hospital Gurgaon India vary depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care dental implants can last a lifetime. Dr Ritu Rai and Dr Vijay Pratap Singh (V P Singh) does this surgery and cosmetically patient gets best result.
Dental Lounge at GNH Hospitals Gurgaon India is one of the best dental centres comprising of 2 state of the art chair and facility to take care of all dental procedures including dental implants.
Dr V P Singh one of the most experienced and best implantologist in Gurgaon talk about the implants and in what cases implants are done. Dr V P Singh also talks about the myths surrounding the quality of implants. Dr V P Singh has an experience of more than 20 years as implantologist.