Caesarian delivery at GNH Hospital Gurgaon India
What is caesarian delivery ?
A Caesarian section or C-section is a surgical procedure in which one or more incisions are made through a mother's abdomen and uterus to deliver one or more babies. A Caesarean section is often performed when a vaginal delivery would put the baby's or mother's life or health at risk.
Why it is done?
Doctors at GNH Hospital Gurgaon India may recommend Caesarean section when vaginal delivery might pose a risk to the mother or baby.
Most Caesarian or C-sections are done at GNH Hospital Gurgaon India when unexpected problems happen during delivery. Dr Smita Vats & Dr Nidhi Goel are two Gynaecologist at GNH Hospital Gurgaon who has expertise in handling critical cases of delivery through Caesarian Section and provide best results.
- Health problems in the mother
- Not enough room for the baby to go through the vagina
- C-sections are also more common among women carrying more than one baby.
- The mother has health problems including HIV infection, herpes infection, and heart disease
- The mother has dangerously high blood pressure
- The mother has problems with the shape of her pelvis
- There are problems with the placenta
- There are problems with the umbilical cord
- There are problems with the position of the baby, such as breech
- The baby shows signs of distress, such as a slowed heart rate
- The mother has had a previous c-section
In some cases however doctors or gynaecologist are the best judge to decide if a vaginal or caesarean delivery would be safer for you. At GNH Hospital Gurgaon India our gynaecologist or doctor Dr Smita Vats & Dr Nidhi Goel will discuss with you the pros and cons of both types of delivery in your case and then will arrive at the best decision favorable for you and child.
The cost of Caesarian Delivery at GNH Hospital Gurgaon India
Facilities for child birth at GNH Hospital located in sector 14 Gurgaon India are excellent. They conform to international medical practices. Infrastructure is state of the art and comparable to some of the best hospitals in Gurgaon. However when it comes to the cost it is less than half the cost at most of the top and best hospitals in the city of Gurgaon. The cost of caesarean delivery at GNH Hospital is INR 60,000 with 2-3 days stay in our Deluxe Suites. The cost is an all inclusive package cost and one of the lowest in Gurgaon. Cashless Facility for delivery is also available at GNH Hospital.